Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Book Report: Call of the Wild

Today I am going to tell you about the book I just read; The Call of the Wild by Jack London.

The Call of the Wild is a great book for people young and old. It is focused on a dog named Buck who is kidnapped and shipped to a dog sled store. There he met his dog sled leader and for the first time delivered set out in the wild Alaska wilderness. Throughout the book he is traded to many different men, his last was John Thornton, even though he wasn't traded to him. Buck learned to love John Thornton more then anything, but when John was killed by Indians the call to go join the wild. In the end... Well, if you haven't read the book, you'll have to find out for yourself. Is this book a true story? Probably bot, but it is probably based on a different a true story. I recommend this book who love adventure and excitement.

That's my report on The Call of the Wild.
The End.



1 comment:

  1. I never read this book but I love the movie White Fang. It is based on another book by Jack London and is also about a wolf. If you haven't seen or read it yet - you should! I bet you would really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete