Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fishy Monday: Rhomboid Golden Fairy Wrasse



Today for Fishy Monday I'm going to tell you about the Rhomboid Golden Fairy Wrasse,geez try saying that 7 times really fast!

The Rhomboid Golden Fairy Wrasse is found on the coast of the Marshall Islands,Palau,and Yap and is one of the prettiest,and easiest to take care of,wrasses I know!It is normally found in dead corals in the wild.It is closely related to the Lined Fairy Wrasse.They are a quite rare species,or since they live so deep in the ocean maybe there just uncommonly caught by collectors.I don't know much about this fish,but I do know that they're very aggressive to fish of the same gender,like Beta Fish.That's my report on the Rhomboid Golden Fairy Wrasse.The End.






1 comment:

  1. You did a good job with the little bit of info you could find.

    ReplyDelete