Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Summer Vacation

Today I'm going to tell you about my Summer vacation.

This years Summer vacation was an even better one than last year!
I couldn't wait to get out of school,it was killing me! And when I finally got done mom made me do school over the summer till I
passed my evaluation. But before that came my birthday,and it was one to remember! We went to go see Cars 2,and I got the new game Need for Speed Nitro! Its really fun. Then with my own money I bought Lego Pirates of The Caribbean. Its pretty hard and loaded with puzzles,so,unlike most games,its taking me awhile.And I found this cool new game on Facebook called Miscrits: World of Adventure. Its like Pokemon!

That's my report on my Summer vacation. The End

1 comment: