Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Time Machine Book Report


Hello once again people of the Earth! Today I'm going to tell you about my most recently read book, The Time machine by H.G wells. The time machine is a great book and one of the first classics I've ever read. The story is about a man known as The Time Traveler and his adventures into the far, wait no, EXTREMELY far future. So far that normal people have become cute little doll-like people and the underground workers have become savage man-eating white monkey men! Sounds like my kind of field trip. The book is filled with twists and turns, so you never truly know whats gonna happen. One second you'll be like "Oh no this is where gets captured!" and the exact opposite will happen. That one characteristic is what made me truly love this book. I recommend this book to people who love to think and try and figure out what's coming next. That's my report on The Time Machine. I got the picture from www.Amazon.com. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment