Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Friday, March 7, 2014

I Wonder: How Are Crayons Made

Hello once again people who read this blog! Mom came up with a new idea the other day, and for once, its one I actually look forward to doing. She wants us (I believe every Friday) to write a report on something that we've always wondered. Now there's a lot that I've always wondered. A LOT. But if I were to write a paper on such a thing you'd be able to stretch it around the Earth 10 times. I also don't think anyone wants to read a blog post that long. So I had to choose one (BOOO!). So today I chose something that I've wondered for a while: How are crayons made? The reason I've always wondered that is because when you're a little kid, you watch a lot of little kid TV shows. A lot of those TV shows show little kids using crayons, markers, chalk, etc. Sometimes there will be episodes on how crayons are made. Like dipping them in juice, stuff like that. But I always wondered what the true way to make crayons was. Now I know, and its actually pretty interesting. Video should be down below here, unless Blogspot is being stupid again. Thats all I got today, I'll see you next time I post something.

No comments:

Post a Comment