Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Haunted House Persuasive Writing Be The Realtor

Hello once again people who read this blog! I have decided to take a change in my career, and today I'm going to be selling a house. Now I know the looks of this house are a little.. discouraging, but I assure you it's OK! Hang on, let me go into detail.

The house was originally built in 1852, and has a lot of history attached to it. You see, an elderly woman used to live in the house. She used to report strange noises and even floating objects during her time of living there. Then again, she was around 90 years old. Who knows what else she might've seen. So I'm sure there's nothing to worry about!

Wanna buy it? No? Umm but hang on there's more! The house has 3 stories, complete with an attic and basement, along with a wine cellar inside the basement. It has a built in piano which is attached to the wall, incase you might know how to play. Don't worry, it's not one of those creepy pianos that play themselves. I think.

The backyard is fairly nice as well. The grass is all dead for some reason, but I'm sure with the right plant food it'll grow nice and beautifully! There's also a large strip of wilderness in the backyard, good for hunting during deer season! I hear there's a creepy old cottage somewhere in there. Be cool to go exploring, eh?

The house itself comes with 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens and 1 dining hall. As well as 2 living rooms. There's also large windows everywhere to let natural light in, but you'll need to clean away the several inches thick cobwebs and repair the broken glass first.. No big deal.

 Well that's a basic rundown of the house. I could go through the rest, but what's the point of buying a new house if you can't explore right? Right? RIGHT?
Overall the house costs 50,000 dollars. I'll leave you to discuss whether or not you're interested, while I go investigate an odd noise I heard.
Yeah the house can be pretty rickety at times because it's, you know, kinda old. Also- Wait is that a person? Hello? Oh hi friend! Is.. Is that a knife you're holding? Sir, sir what are you doing? SIR?-

No comments:

Post a Comment