Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Why I Should Get A Ferret

 Hello once again people who read this blog! So I have an interesting subject today. For MONTHS I have been wanting to get a Ferret, for many reasons which would take me forever to describe. But my mother refuses to let me get one. I'm going to attempt to "persuade" her through this post, even though I know any and all efforts are pointless. But I'm gonna get an A for effort!

My love for Ferret's has been lingering around ever sense I held one around 10 months ago. A lady at my Church just so happened to be selling some, and I got to get in the pen and hold a few. There was this one absolutely adorable Ferret there by the name of Bear. I wanted to take him home and love him and squeeze him and hold him and kiss him and hug him and I might've just named him George. But alas, my mother said no. With tears in my eyes, I said farewell to Bear a few hours later, and I will most likely never see him again. Ever sense I have been politely nagging her to get me a ferret. I mean, they're the perfect pet! They're playful, very intelligent, friendly and not too big. They also don't require very much maintenance. According to the lady, the only downside to them is that they "smell weird". They sure smelled fine to me! However, there is also the fact that we own two dogs. Which I'm sure would gladly take any ferret, stuff it into a hotdog bun and have it for lunch. That wouldn't be good. But other then that, they're the perfect pet! Happy, playful, fun, caring. The whole package!

So my question is to you. Do you think Ferrets are good pets? Do you think they're bad pets? Do you think we should start a strike to convince mom to help me/let me get a Ferret? (The proper answer to that one is yes.) Opinions may vary.

Well, that's my post on why I should get a Ferret. I hope you agree with me and you might even get one too! And make sure to name him George.
The End.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job, Buddy. Engaging your readers by asking a question is awesome! You get an A for effort in your attempts to persuade me, and an A for your writing skills in general.

    ReplyDelete