Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun Friday: The Mimosa Tree

Today for Fun Friday I'll be telling you about the Mimosa Tree.

The Mimosa Tree is a beautiful tree that you can find in Asia,mostly China,Western Africa,and even some of the United States of America which include California,New York and Florida I have one in my own back yard!Actually it's not planted in my yard it's planted in my neighbors yard and it climbs over our fence so they get the and water it but we get the glorious flowers.This particular tree doesn't live very long only up to about 20 years and it reaches heights up to 40 feet tall meaning it is a medium size tree.The on in my neighbors yard is only about 4 years old and is about 7.3 feet tall so there's is still a midget!The flowers of this tree a pinkish white ang are very puffy falling off every now and then.My sister calls them poofy heads ha ha ha how cute.


That's my report on the Mimosa Tree and the information came from garden guides.com the video came from You Tube and the picture came from Google Pictures.The End.









6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog post about the Mimosa Tree. I have written a Squidoo lens about the Mimosa and your blog showed up on it via Google Blog Search. Isn't that neat? Take a look.
    http://www.squidoo.com/mimosa-tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy this was a pretty good post, but I think you rushed a bit. I see a bit of spelling mistakes, that look like rushing rather than not knowing how to spell the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tree and flower. Thank you for the information and I really enjoyed the video as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice report! I love the Mimosa! I don't know how far north they grow, but we have them in Maryland and Pennsylvania, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your post on the Mimosa tree. I had one in my backyard when I was younger and I loved it. This brings back great memories. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to all of you for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete