Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My First Portrait Drawing

These scanned very small, but I think you get the idea. DJ decided to draw a portrait of himself. The picture is probably three years old, but I think he did an awesome job, especially since it was his first try. He is proud, but thinks it could be better, always a critic he is. Tweety Tuesday will return next week with the Mountain Blue Bird.

5 comments:

  1. oh, I believe he did a great job too, it really is very good. But it is also good to be our own critic and we continue to improve ourselves and what we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ey, great job! I used to sketch my own face too by looking at the mirror or at a picture of myself. Do it often and you'll be better at it each time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks a lot like him. It's hard to draw people to look like they really do. I think it's good he critiques his work. It shows he has a good work ethic.

    I love his background of space on here--very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    For a first try, DJ did a really good job. Keep drawing to improve more and more. I love too his blog design of space. :)

    ReplyDelete