Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, November 21, 2011

What I'm Thankful For

Today I'm going to write a poem about what I'm thankful for.

Here in my life I am thankful for many things, now I'm going to tell you in some nice rhyming rings.


I am thankful for my Mom, she can be pretty cool. Except when she brings up sirtent subjects in school.

I am thankful for my Dad, he can make some pretty good dinners. I'm suprised that even if hes exercising he hasn't gotten any thinner...

I am thankful for me sister, we sometimes study bacteria. But when she makes me REALLY mad sometimes I wanna ship her to Siberia.

I am thankful for my dogs, they keep me safe at night. Our little dog likes soda, I wonder if she'll like sprite?

I am thankful for my friends, especially Jacob and Braidan. Sometimes I wonder if Braidans his little sisters maiden.

I am thankful for my house, it keeps my head dry. Without it I'm afraid I would would die.

I am thankful for FOOD, it keeps my tummy full. Without it I think my life would be pretty dull.

I am thankful for my Grandparents, Uncles and Aunts. I sometimes give them a silent chant.

I'm thankful for my games, they keep me from getting bored. That is, when I don't spill juice on my cord.

I'm thankful for everything, it makes my life complete. When I'm here with my family, it cannot be beat.

The End.

2 comments: