Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Christmas

Today I'm going to tell you about my Christmas.My Christmas was a Christmas to remember.It started out at 2 o,clock Christmas morning in other words and I thought I'd start things out (Kids who may be reading this post what I'm about to say is something that you should never try I am a trained professional at this and if you get caught you will get in a boat load of trouble.)with a little present snooping seeing where my presents were and seeing which were mine.Although like every movie there's a downside,my Dad was sleeping on the couch next to the other presents.So I had to put my skills to the test and try not to get caught.Although I'm very aware of him waking up I know all the signs of a waking Dad such as loud short snoring,deep yawns, and scratching of the nose.Though I was quick about getting to my bed when he woke up I later out what gave me away. It was him seeing my feet diving into the bed and me breathing fast.Few hours later when my Grandma was there we started opening presents.Some of my favorite gifts were 25 new hot wheels cars,A Jurassic park game,At least 5 Wii games plus the Super Mario Bros.game I bought with my money,A hug from my Grandma,and to top it all off ,a trip to Tampa Florida to see WWE Monday night Raw and sleep in a hotel for one night.After Christmas I enjoyed the last week of Winter vacation by playing my games,enjoying my hotwheel cars,and thinking about school and before I knew it I was back in school.That's how I spent my Christmas.The End.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, watch your run on sentences. Be sure to proofread.

    ReplyDelete