Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fun Friday The Letter X: Xray Fish

Today for Fun Friday I'm going to tell you about the X-ray Fish.

The X-ray fish is one of the popular fish that you can find in a tank.It ranges in size of 1.75 inches and weighs less than a pound.It is a fresh water fish living in usually hard water.It is a Omnivorous fish feeding on usually feeding on fresh water shrimp and algae.

That's my report on the X-ray fish.






2 comments:

  1. I love x-ray fish DJ! I used to have some of these fish and they were so much fun to look at in the fishtank. Thanks for reminding me about them. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't find much info on a very cool fish, huh?

    ReplyDelete