Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weeks Two and Three Of Rotten Log Experiment

Today I'm going to tell you about what I saw under my log experiment for week 2 and 3.



Week 2.
On week two of my log experiment the log is starting to fall apart!There was only a little grass under the log because it was all mushed into the ground.We saw a cricket,rollypollys,spiders,ants,termites,and a fly.The top not as cracked because we got some rain the day before we checked but it still was cracked.


Week 3.
What I saw under my log experiment for week 3 was all sorts of animals.I saw lots of ants,crickets,no spiders for some reason I don't know,one caterpillar which seemed to be acting like it was dead,and at least 3 rollypollys.The grass underneath the log was even more smooshed into the ground then week 2 and on the top of the log big pieces where starting to fall off.

That's what I saw on my log experiment for week 2 and 3.The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment